A gaming thread for 2018

nodarksoulschat
hl3anydaynow
rez
vic20
fallout5newvegas

Glad i made such an impact. Good work team

I want to get Binding of Isaac. The Rebirth version for the vita is £12 and the Afterbirth version for the Switch is £30. Is it worth the extra £18 for the Switch version?

Depends how much u want to play it portably.

I meant more content-wise. The vita and the Switch are both portable :wink:

it’s one of the best games ever and it’s free?

i feel quite personally attacked it’s being given away

no

post must be at least 3 characters

this is abuse. mods

anyone played cities skylines? i’ve started and scrapped about five cities since i got it last weekend for ps4. i really like it but it’s murder trying to sort out the traffic congestion and garbage/emergency access after i get past 5000 pop. any tips?

This is really a subject where Google is your best friend. There’s loads of beginners guides to building road networks/managing traffic around, but it’s difficult to know which is best. Read a few and do your best to start to start to follow some of the tips/guidelines and you’ll soon start to get the hang of it.

Highways

Build more Highways

e3 leaks are getting weirder

cider%20house%20rules

@Yesiamaduck

cheers peeps. dug this up, gonna try some SUPER BLOCKS :heart_eyes:

CHECK OUT THE HOOK ACCURACY!

I have no idea what I’m looking at, but I understand silver medals!

89% hook accuracy is ridic on roadhog

I’m going to level with you, I wasn’t looking for an explanation, nor do I understand it :slight_smile:

Is the road hog a motorbike?

:confounded::crazy_face::flushed::scream::cold_sweat::grimacing::grimacing::exploding_head::exploding_head::sob::disappointed_relieved::sunglasses::tired_face::slightly_frowning_face::confounded: