A gaming thread for 2018

nodarksoulschat
hl3anydaynow
rez
vic20
fallout5newvegas

Get on Hellblade when thats up

Ashen is too dark souls like for me, im bad at those games and im bad at this. Its a shame because i really like the style and atmosphere

Wouldn’t normally play a lot of games that are on there, but if I’ve got access to them for what I’d say is a very reasonable price, then I may as well give them a bash when I’ve got time.
And if I don’t get on with them, then there seems to be plenty of other stuff I would enjoy that make it worth a couple of pints a month.

For anyone who is massively into Final Fantasy 7 (loads of you losers I suspect), Cane & Rinse are finishing their year with a podcast about it. Sign up on their forum or email them if you want to potentially get your memories or views featured on the show.

This is quite a common experience and then something just clicks and it’s all you want to play.

surprised they haven’t already done one on FFVII yet (unless they repeat games, been ages since I listened to any of their stuff)

We’ve already done F76 to death, but I did enjoy this: https://gfycat.com/GeneralShyCoati

They’re working their way through the whole FF series, with big gaps in between each show to give them time to play them!

FF7 is coming in a few weeks. I sent them an absurdly long piece of correspondence naturally

8000+ blood echoes harvested.

One last check round to see I hadn’t missed anything before going back to level up

Fall down hole

Fuck

Oh wait I got em back

Yes