A gaming thread for 2019

And me. I’m intrigued but not enough to put in the hours and months.

Tried playing VII recently and it was dross, can only assume it’s raw nostalgia that make people gush over it.

I’m not trolling.

3 Likes

Pretty much what I’ve been saying for 15 years. I get the love for it, at the time it was the first cinematic game, but yeah it’s not that good.

1 Like

oh ffs ahm oot

I mean 6 and 9 are great and worthy of the praise FF games of old get.

Disagree . First played it in 2012 and my tv played it in 2014 and loved it. But does depend how tolerant you are of that style

5 Likes

I’ve managed to get a load of fan-made Dungeon Keeper levels to work, so just been playing them. Who needs good graphics/dialogue/all that other shit when I can set up lava traps with guard posts and have an army of vampires?

4 Likes

ix is so good. For a split second I was excited that youd got it running on Switch somehow.
Cmon hackers get your shit together :grinning:

1 Like

It would be great on the Switch! I do still like the vita as my portable system as it fits in my coat pocket. Been playing on the train this morning :grinning:

Spyro Trilogy Remaster coming to PS4 this year. Nice. Always preferred 2 and 3 to any of the Crash games.

They were my favourite of that type of game growing up, but then I never owned a Nintendo console.

Amazon has a bunch of vouchers

• £5 voucher for games over £35 VG5OFF35
  • £10 voucher for games over £75 VG10OFF75
  • £20 voucher for games and consoles over £150 VG20OFF150

You can only spend them on Japanese dating sims, though.

There are other types of games?

1 Like

already tempted to get a Switch, £20 off plus i have a load of Amazon vouchers too. HMMMMMMMM.

3 Likes

doesn’t work when i try to buy a Switch. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Odd. Both the Neon and Grey switches are listed as qualifying products.

Korean dating sims.

1 Like

Buyyyy buyyy