A gaming thread for 2019

God, he took ages for me.

I did do Vicar Amelia and Ebrietas, Daughter Of The Cosmos on the first attempt though. Form an orderly queue, ladies.

2 Likes

Just finished the New Orleans part of Wolfenstein.

The panzerhound bit is good fun, isn’t it?

2 Likes

I just finished it yesterday, very enjoyable all round. The last hour or so is a bit annoying though, loads of backtracking and constantly looking at loading screens.

It feels like the first dishonoured for me, great concept and almost amazing but missing something. If they could do a sequel in the vein of d2 where they improved on everything and turned it into a crazy playground then prey 2 could be an absolute classic.

This weekend, I purchased Monster Hunter World for the Xbox. Pretty sure I’m gonna sell my PS4 now, even if I get 150 with all my games, I think it’ll be worth it. I never turn it on any more. Just gotta play God of War first.

Played a TON of the the Elite update. It’s sooooo much better. Mining is fun, it’s shocking. Well into it now.

Hey! Mining was always fun! Well not so much fun as oddly soothing busywork. I liked it anyway.

Need to get back on it now they’ve updated it.

Ffs, don’t tell me this. I haven’t gotten good at Artifact yet, I can’t fit another time sink game in.

I always liked it, it was relaxing. Thing is that it is now an complex activity (don’t worry you can do it the old way) and you can blow apart big rocks which looks amazing.

It’s a big update, it changes tons…like enough to make it almost on par with NMS Next.

Tip: look for some tutorials for the new stuff it is not simple and is not explained at all

Doesn’t sound like Elite

3 Likes

Screw the old way! All hail the new update!

2 Likes

Yes. Blowing up big rocks never ever ever gets old. I made about 12 million in an hour.

1 Like

Holy moly! It’s got a bit more lucrative then. Commander Horse would have sold his soul for those kinds of yields.

1 Like

To be fair, I was very lucky and that didn’t include the time to get there and back (about 20 minutes either way)

i had a few ciders and bought it for £13. but then i went and played overwatch so no verdict yet

3 Likes

New Lemmings mobile game! :smiley:

Keep failing a level? just 79p will buy you an extra blocker, £1.49 for a builder and £4.99 if you need one of those dudes that walks up walls and floats back down.

(I assume there’s actually no microtransactions)

Lemmings is out now on mobile devices. The game features in-app purchases but can be played entirely for free.

:expressionless:

Yknow that 90.99p lot of currency will be labelled ‘best value’

Oh ffs

Free mobile games are a disease.

2 Likes