A good place to discuss The Good Place

Yeah :confused: not liking this storyline but it looks like they’re about to switch to something else pretty quick

Just started watching this. Took a couple of episodes to get going, but really enjoying it now. Big fan of Janet. Gonna avoid this thread now, as don’t want future spoilers.

Haven’t enjoyed seasons 2 and 3 nearly as much as season 1 but am still watching. Came to the conclusion this morning that Chidi and Eleanor are actually higher beings torturing the bad place, or even trying to get everyone in the bad place to be good so everyone can be in the same place.

Really enjoyed this episode actually :heart:

• special agent rick justice
  • zack pizzazz
  • professor charles brainman
  • gordon indigo

0 voters

Quite something that they’ve set this series in Australia and not cast any actual Australians. Simone’s accent is profoundly terrible.

I think I’ll probably feel about this the way I feel about parks and recreation that being it was ok but I’ll not watch it again.

I am 100% in love with Janet so I will watch this show forever as long as she’s in it.

Proper belly chuckles at ‘Jeremy Bearimy’

“That’s my birthday” :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

Watched the third episode yesterday. Think I have reached my limit with it now.

The sitcom has done a weezer

I think the show is still very good. I do hope they know when to end it though and don’t drag it out too long.

New episode is good

I enjoyed Kristen Bell’s visible discomfort at the lizard climbing on her face.

Hope Jason’s penguin comes back.

Binge watched the first two series and still put the new episodes on out of habit but i spend more time on my phone than watching it now, seems to have gone the same way as Last Man On Earth did, once the initial premise is exhausted and it becomes about the relationships between the characters it gets boring. Michael and Janet are still great although I really don’t like Maya Rudolph, she plays the same character in everything she’s in so I’m glad she seems to have gone. Needs more demons (Adam Scott especially) and less of the 4 humans I reckon.

That fight scene was absolutely ridiculous. Obviously it’s a goofy show to begin with, but that felt like something out of Austin Powers.

Yeah, I really didn’t need it to take up half the episode (or so it seemed)

I liked it, seemed quite inventive with some of the moves, and thought th ‘Jacksonville style’ moment was pretty funny. In general it’s picking up a bit again

Oh I laughed a lot, but it still felt a bit out of place.