A lil poll indulge me

How many of us on here have a job directly related to tech ie developer/it analyst/architect/social media manager et al?

• Yus sirree
  • Nope (feel free to share)

0 voters

Do you mean ā€˜Architectā€™ architect, or ā€˜solutions architectā€™ kind of thing.

I wouldnā€™t say that my job was directly related to tech in the same way as the others you list.

This isnā€™t a very sexy filth thread.

9 Likes

Solutions architect yeah Soz should have clarified

I suppose I work for a sustainable technology company, but Iā€™m a patent twat and nothing to do with computers.

1 Like

Haha I use the word patent to mean obvious because Iā€™m a bit weird and think I used to confuse it with blatant so that puts an interesting slant on Yr reply

2 Likes

Anyone ever done anyā€¦ Uhhh. Asl?

2 Likes

I am a developer, mostly web stuff, with a few non-developer responsibilities on the side because my company doesnā€™t really understand the concept of someone who ā€œjustā€ does tech stuff.

I also have a special developer laptop and itā€™s the biggest, loudest and heaviest laptop Iā€™ve had this century. pretty quick though.

2 Likes

I get a lot of this and I genuinely think its Coz Iā€™m a woman. That and people just donā€™t understand what goes into it all

2 Likes

Works in civic service

Itā€™s steady employment

Heā€™s a golfing fanatic

But his putt is erratic

21 Likes

18/f/cali

8 Likes

HaWt!!!111 ur cutE

Can we cyber in this thread?

2 Likes

Gonna start calling myself a ā€˜solutions architectā€™ in life

4 Likes

Digital marketing :sparkles:

(I hate the social media/email parts of my job tbh)

1 Like
8 Likes

Done in on the tube actually crying

1 Like

Senior business analyst.

1 Like

wonder if i can figure out a way to shoehorn that into the next teamwide dev update meeting thing we have :thinking:

2 Likes

1 Like