a Monday in late July

Good morning, was awake at 5am and couldn’t get back to sleep or get comfortable, so decided to just get up. Will probably feel Bad later, but so far it’s nice and quiet and I’m getting on with some work.

How about you?

Morning hw. I’m on holiday but work up thinking about work today. I guess that’s inevitable after 4 days of not really thinking about it. Hope that Porto can work that out of me today.

Oh morning! Got my holiday off to a CRACKING start thanks to a sun lounger I did not notice (cw: a probably broken toe). Off to explore Stavanger. Nice.

Also just watched an episode of Mickey Mouse Roadster Races which supports @Funkhouser ’s Goofy is a cow hypothesis. He chose a veggie hotdog instead of a meat one LIKE A COW WOULD CHOOSE.

6 Likes

YOU CAN’T ARGUE WITH SCIENCE!

Morning :wave:

Slept slightly restlessly last night - combination of a hotel bed (uncomfortable pillow and duvet) and a ridiculously large dinner. However it’s been a relatively slow start to the morning and my lift doesn’t arrive for another 20 minutes.

Hope you all have great days!

Morning

Awaiting the arrival of the kitchen fitter.

Going to work in a bit for a bit.

GWS @hankscorpio !

1 Like

I actually got a decent night’s sleep last night, then woke up a little bit too lazily not realising that it was a monday. Oops. Still, I’m on it now.

Just a four day week for me this week, and one where a lot of my projects have started to cool a bit because of the summer holidays. AND Jimbo’s at holiday club every day this week too. So if you want me, I’ll be over here with my feet up drinking a coffee.

1 Like

Finishing off the packing, sorting out breakfasts and then doing the long long drive to Devon.

Had nice birthday cuddles with the kids

14 Likes

Dogsitting a very good boy today. Will try get a pic later.

1 Like

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICH! :kissing:

2 Likes

Happy birthday Richmond :partying_face:

1 Like

morning

still very much got Bjork afterglow so that’s good

got to go and clean our old gaff so that’s bad

Awww happy birthday Richmond Sausages :star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

FAO of @rich-t

Happy

Birthday!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @rich-t :tada::gift::birthday::partying_face::star:

Oh no, laptop battery is running low and the charger is in the bedroom where the TV is still sleeping. Shocker!

happy birthday :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Happy birthday Rich!!