1 Like
  • Ah yes, a pat of butter
  • U wot m8

0 voters

Pat Buttercher

5 Likes

Love a pat of butter on my toast with a nice hot muffit of tea

8 Likes

Peel foil back, spread butter, replace foil over the butter.

4 Likes
  1. peel foil off butter
  2. place in butter dish
  3. use butter
4 Likes

Sun pat fun pat our son pat

2 Likes

I only do this cutting through foil thing if I’ve got a fresh butter that I’m about to do baking or something with and need to cut off a particular sized chunk (absolutely love that it has the measurements marked out on the packaging for this). But normally I just unwrap and decant into the butter dish.

4 Likes

A knob of butter

3 Likes

The fuck is a pat

3 Likes

Knobbed?

download (9)

Buttery pat

3 Likes

Cat names £8 o.n.o

6 Likes

I like pat of butter, it’s very cute and warming. Nice pat of butter for your tomato soup and crusty bread? Never heard it before :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Don’t listen to the pat haters. Paters.

5 Likes

A knob of butter is different to a pat.

1 Like

There’s no way you can cut through the foil and all unless it’s really cold, which will mean it’s going to be a fucking nightmare to spread on your roll or scone.

2 Likes

Fridge pats over here

You can if you have a sharp enough knife, a regular butter knife won’t do it.

But like @Scout said, cut through the whole thing if I need a chunk for baking etc, peel back and scrape for regular use.

Although isn’t a pat of butter a little single serving? I’m talking about with a stick of butter.

Sure but that’s a whole 250g block. I’ve done that because there are those markings on the outside for 50g bits

Yes, exactly, cross purposes. Unless @tilty thinks a pat is a quarter kilo block?