A question about pillows in hotels etc

By which you mean the correct way to sleep.

For a Pillow obviously, you pillowk :frowning:

Theo’s gonna fuckin de-animate you for this punk

Woah there, I’m just saying that it’s a bit cliché. Some of us are more Indie than that.

:rofl:

Sleeping face down is the true indie way to sleep

2 Likes

Theo, what do you think is the most alt-sleeping position?

@1101010 seems a bit fighty today
u ok hun?

I mean yeah I do this a lot but obviously my head has to be on its side because otherwise I’d suffocate.

Breathing is so obvious though

1 Like

Hanging from the ceiling by ankle clips.

which one should i get? i like to squash my pillow up a bit. will a dunlopillo do this?

The ROLLS-ROYCE of pillows, man. Get one and see your sleeping life get amazing:

Yeah it’s like the cost of three pillows but it’s so nice.

1 Like

It doesn’t really squash. It’s made of some kind of latex stuff so it retains its shape. I mean obviously you can squeeze it but it springs back.

hmmmm

will think on it

*sleep

3 Likes

Hotel bedding is awful for me. The duvet is always too thick and I get boiling hot, the pillows are hotter than usual and too thick for two and not thick enough for one and I’m not a fan of the superfluous sheet between the duvet and the sheet itself.

3 Likes

AND those fucking sheet corners (French corners?) where you have to pull the fucker out to be able to stick your feet out.

5 Likes

I think we can all agree that the extremely privileged ability to travel the world, see wonderful places and experience cultures beyond our own is actually extremely bad due to minor comfort issues when staying in (probably very luxurious) hotels.

3 Likes

Alright, Corbyn.