Beautiful contribution, thank you Tone x

This has not helped in the slightest I’m afraid

1 Like

And “Were you born in a barn”?

9 Likes

Laughed at these

Enjoyable thread

1 Like

oh wait NOW I get it. i thought it meant pointing it at someone else’s chest, i;'m an idiot

not said it though…

i do use power drills to pretend i’m a robot

1 Like

Pointing a thing that finds wires and shit at yourself because it’s called a stud finder. You are the stud. Take that either way. You’re welcome

Reckon I’m on 15. I’m such a dad.

Quite like saying “there it isn’t” in a really optimistic voice when somebody is looking for something. Like “oh, I can’t find the butter”. “There it isn’t”. Not I’ve lost my car keys and I’m in a panic sort of looking.

Also like calling my daughter over like I have something to tell her, her getting over to me and then I say “nevermind”. Reckon that’s classic dadding.

12 Likes

I say “that’s how they get you” so, so often and I have absolutely no idea why or who “they” are

8 Likes

My dad had a habit that was both Quintessentially Dad, but possibly limited to him

He used to work as a building inspector for C&A, doing shop refits and the like.

After they closed down, any time we went anywhere, he would point out/try to identify where the C&A used to be.

6 Likes

“Were you dragged up?” Whenever he came over.
Yes :smiley: by you! :smiley:

2 Likes

Warming the postman up are we?

I just go straight in with the drill because I’m a brave, brave boy

3 Likes

4 Likes

always think about how that’s the only ‘non real’ moment in that film. really weird cinematic choice

What film is this?

home alone innit?