A quiet Tuesday evening (thread)

eating some rice

Had misery dinner again. Noodles with green beans and some tasteless slop. Having to eat M’s oacked lunch leftovers is so rubbish. Why can’t she eat nicer things?!

Turmeric chai and chocolate orange lined up for water whilst I do some work I should have done in the office :confused:

Water got 3.6 out of 5, so factoring up, soup can suck on water’s fast moving behind

1 Like
2 Likes

Cooking halloumi, roasted veg and cous cous, a staple in this gaff. Pretty wiped from a full on inside day indoors. Gonna have a shower and go to bed I reckon.

Kiddo immediately threw up her milk from coughing too deep, so some emergency washing going on rn

bored out of my mind

1 Like

I’m watching the fucking one show japes. The one show! Christ

That’s the thing about water, it just takes the shape of whatever you pour it into

5 Likes

Evening Tuesday thread(s) m9s. Negotiated a double you, eff, haitch day tomorrow but the large piece of work I thought would take ages might now be done by mid morning so I guess it’s a bit of a vinyl and Switch day.

Gonna have a few beers tonight that’s for sure, making sea bass with cav nero and some cazza onion rice :fish: :leafy_green: :onion: :rice:

4 Likes

Alright Guillermo Del Toro

6 Likes

Could be worse mate, could be the SSN Transfer Show.

Fuck my ear, what a load of turd.

True, true

alan-irwin-010

3 Likes

Never seen his films tbh, not even the hand eye one

1 Like

I made it to the gym, pretty impressed with myself for not using the weather as an excuse. The cat will hate me.

1 Like

Pan’s Labyrinth :heart:

1 Like

the bodyguard?

3 Likes

Just got home (having left the house at 5:30am).

I walked in the front door to be greeted by a piping hot aubergine dhal, and nan breads. I’m a lucky, lucky man.

It’s blowing a hooley outside.

4 Likes

Whitney Houston?

that’s the one