A round of wet eggs please.

So… what can I get you?

A ROUND!! OF!! WET EGGS!!

3 Likes

yes mate could i have a pint of bitter, a small house red and a couple of wet eggs cheers

Quite disgusted that people seemed genuinely offended by the wet eggs in morrisons, what would they rather happen, the eggs get thrown away? I might buy a bag for the animals outside

Wet eggs for all the garden lads

1 Like

My boss looked at me like I was from Mars when I said I’d never eaten an omelette yesterday.

My partner hadn’t seen this so I looked up the original tweet.

Completely hadn’t noticed they’re in the lunch section, imagine rocking up at your desk with a sack of eggs and eating them throughout the afternoon.

It’s just scrambled eggs with anything else in, chief.

One of life’s great treats is when a pub or a chippy sells wet eggs.

One of my old locals used to do them. Used to pop in every lunchtime and order a pint and two wet eggs with black pepper.

2 Likes

Pint of wet eggs please

1 Like

Pickled? If I’m in a pub that does pickled eggs I’m getting one.

2 Likes

The pub I worked in sold wet eggs, I never knew how to… serve them. If someone ordered a packet of crisps and a wet egg I’d open the packet and plop it in, but if it was just a lone wet egg I’d gently place it in a coffee cup.

3 Likes

Put it in an espresso cup or shot glass a la breakfast

1 Like

Really laughing imagining trying to balance a tray of shot glasses topped with wet eggs

3 Likes

Not yet. It’s only half ten.

2 Likes

Someone walks into a bar and orders a shot of wet eggs. “Keep ‘em coming” they say to the bartender, who proceeds to slide them down the bar

11 Likes

Someone walks into their local bar and announces some good news, a baby or something, “this calls for a celebration” says the landlord, “a round of wet eggs, on me!”

8 Likes

Last time I had one I think I got given it in one of these

empty-cupcake-case-isolated-on-260nw-392140957

6 Likes

:smiley: this has done me

2 Likes

Oooh, now that’s a touch of class. The pub I worked in was not that dignified

2 Likes

‘You’re a long way from home, college boy. We sell wet eggs here, neat. Ice is extra. You keep that down, n I’ll start ya a tab”

4 Likes

A nice pint of Guinness, with a pickled egg top.

3 Likes