How do you see most of the films you watch?
- Netflix, Amazon, Mubi, etc.
- Never watch them, film is a dead artform
Go to the cinema
- Once in a blue moon
- Loads/have a membership thing
- Never heard of a ““cinema””
When streaming stuff
- Choose from whatever’s on netflix/prime, etc
- Buy/rent a specific title to stream
- Torrent it/dodgy streaming site
Thank you for your responses!
they have films on tv now?
Films on channels with adverts
- It’s fine, just record and skip through them
- It’s fine, a perfect time to take a wizz/get a drink
- Fuck that shit
Do you get sky cinema or some other tv movies package?
When watching a film at home; which of these are acceptable behaviour (select all that apply)
- Dicking about on your phone
- Slurping a drink
- Making a phone call
- Laminating netrunner cards
- Cutting toenails
- Picking nose
- Sewing / Needlecraft / Cross-stitch
- Working out
- Asking questions about the plot
Taking popcorn, treats, drinks, etc. into the cinema
- Always!! I like to make as much noise as possible
- Only for big blockbusters, etc
- Never! I only watch serious films at the british film institute o_O
To be fair I tend to pick quiet foods/drinks anyway. The cool cinema near me (yes, there is one) does pots of sweets. I get them.
You can get a proper cup of tea at an Everyman! I wish I could afford Everyman membership.
Extra option: I do care what it looks like, but can’t justify buying a Blu-ray or replacing my DVDs.