A super early Friday morning thread

They look absolutely delicious. However, ruined by the presence of evil currants.

Never heard of this either. Looks great!

Alright? Still feeling like a sack of poop mentally and a bit physically. Friday though so that’s nice. Got to test the fire alarms in a minute just to spice the day up a bit.

I wish the hug emoji didn’t look so much like jazz hands

3 Likes

Absolutely wiped m8s. Pray 4 the weekend.

Yeah I hate that jazzy little creep.

1 Like

:hugs::hugs: :hugs::hugs:
CHA CHA CHA!

1 Like

:white_circle: :blush: :white_circle:

:hand: :white_circle: :hand:

Just tried to create one but that’s even worse!

3 Likes

Going for breakfast with my mum and auntie, last time ill see them before I move, boo :frowning: then for a coffee with an old pal. 48 hours til I leave, BRICKING IT

4 Likes

Fell asleep at like 10:30 last night, feel.good. Last day in job though which could go either way but i’m betting on ‘extremely irksome.’ Also said i can leave early so I can go and catch a train out of this heckhole at a reasonable time, but I bet they’ll renege. Got some nice weekend plans though. Need a lot of coffee very soon.

1 Like

Lying in bed with a coffee and watching frasier. Good start to a Friday :relaxed:

4 Likes

They’ll want to be finished by 2.00 so early start.

Morning.

On the bus singing Pure Shores to my baby for some reason.

I’m going to Crystal Palace to a chat about reusable nappies. Very middle class.

This afternoon my sister and parents are arriving for a weekend visit. Should be nice I think.

4 Likes

Morning all :wave:

I think coffee and frasier might be the best way to start all mornings @Lo-Pan @anon42112221

I am going to make a coffee but alas no frasier :sob:

Going to a friends tonight for drinks, excited because they are the most fun friends. I am expecting my face to be sore from all the aggressive laughing I’ll be doing.

Tomorrow!! DIS DRINKS!!! Hooraaaaaahhhh!!!

I must fit my fitness regime and healthy eating in between all of this, I feel I will fail horribly the moment my friend passes me a glass of bubbly wine tonight. NO WILL POWER.

Also, as always, excited for the selfie thread :blush:

3 Likes

Have driven the TV to her eye appointment, off to work soon. Also about to send a stressful email I’ve been putting off for ages, gulp.

Then, this evening, heading into That London for Yo La Tengo, which is very exciting (!)

1 Like

def sad that frasier isn’t more a part of my morning routine but they need to get it on streaming in HD imo. just another thing wrong with All4.

1 Like

will your DiS persona change at all after you move to portugal / serbia?

1 Like

Frasier and chai is number one for me.

Frasier 4 Eva. IDST.

1 Like

I’m going to be 40% sassier

3 Likes

Scaffolders are the worst. Not a chance they’re coming on a Friday.