A thread about general digestion and toilet times šŸš½

Find myself fantasising about the sandwich Iā€™m going to have after Iā€™ve finally got out of the hospital tomorrow and that led me on to musing that itā€™s going to have the equivalent experience to the guy who queues up for hours to be first on board when the new rollercoaster opens in the morning. Nothing ahead but open trackā€¦

I probably should have narrowed it down to an actual number before creating the poll and included a range that covered it, but oh well, congrats to @dktrfaustus , @Clemmy_1985 , and @FontaineYouGotaSon! The correct answer is approximately 1, give or take .3 or so depending on the week.

I donā€™t know why Iā€™m like this.

Personal record is a 15 day drought, achieved in 1994.

1 Like

Good Lord!!!

3 Likes

lol i misvoted, I thought I was answering your daily amount.
But i will take the congrats.

2 Likes

Amazing. Canā€™t even imagine what thatā€™s like, I think Iā€™ve only ever managed to go once a day for a three day stretch, it was so newsworthy I repeatedly reported it to my wife.

One of the few genuine high points of the last eight weeks since my first seizure was the relief when I returned to my usual daily poo routine. The novelty has worn off in the last few hours though I have to admit.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about your hospitalisation, filth. Was this all put of the blue?

Yes. The two seizures were my first and both ended up with me in hospital first time for two days second for a couple of hours. I still havenā€™t seen a neurologist but itā€™s certainly possible that this is managing epilepsy for life. Tomorrowā€™s appointments are investigative combined with general regular old man stuff so by the afternoon I get a sandwich and to come home.

1 Like

Best of luck with it then. Can only imagine how terrifying this is x

2 Likes

Thanks. To be honest after a while it becomes too much of a slog to find the energy to be worried.

1 Like

There was a point when I had annoyingly frequent bouts of awkward digestion. Thereā€™d be this eggy taste whenever I burped, and the expected amounts of toilet nastiness. Iā€™d kind of got used to it being an every coupla months occurrence for a couple of years and thenā€¦ the last time it happened was after a bit of a panic attack in 2018, and (touch wood) allā€™s been pretty normal since then.

I think it was anxiety related. I took a poo poll on here once that made me look really unhealthy. Iā€™d been to the toilet six times by like 3pm because I was nervous about a Zoom call.

There was a school trip to Germany and I made it a point of pride that I didnā€™t shit till Thursday

When did you arrive?

Monday! I think

1 Like

wait you donā€™t go for a wee for a week?!

This is thankfully strictly turd-centric.

2 Likes

Good news! I have the poo chute of a man half my age!

3 Likes

Give it back ffs

3 Likes