A Thread About Serbia And How They Are Doing In The Soccer World Cup 2018

He doesn’t play for Palace (yet).

1 Like

Покушаћемо да оставимо неке од вас живих

1 Like

Judging by the scenes on the streets of Belgrade after the women’s volleyball success at the 2011 European Championships, easily the most patriotic people I’ve ever met. Boy, do they love their country.

Managed to find a video - Serbia - Double Volleyball European Champion 2011 - Belgrade's Streets Celebration - YouTube

Crazy city.

*Women & Men’s volleyball success.

Matič and Milovojevič must be the slowest midfield in the tournament?

we’ll have less of your shenanigans over the world cup, @ma0sm thank you very much

I’m not sure I follow

oh you do.

I meant no offense, I was led to believe that the football threads were full of ‘banter’ and ‘wit’. I apologise if I have gotten this wrong, I will admit that I am a little naive on the matter.

SERIOUS CHAT only, mate.

My apologies, I will do my best to respect the rules I’m future.

i for one welcome our serbia-supporting overlords. mapsm has taken great strides to learn football in recent months and he should not be discouraged from continuing to do so

2 Likes

Good news guys, I’ve secured an exclusive!

The coach of the 2016 CAF Team of the Year; now with South African giants Orlando Pirates, coach, manager and proud Serb Milutin ‘Micho’ Sredojevic will be providing punditry and insight for the forthcoming tournament:

10 Likes

Why do you have his number, man.

He slid in my DM’s a couple of years ago to explain a selection decision after I tweeted about it.

3 Likes

What was the response, ‘mind your own fucking business, tone’

Hi @discobot, congratulations on your success with the DiS boards, what are your hopes for Serbia in the upcoming World Cup?

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Outlook good

4 Likes

He seems like a very lovely man:

9 Likes