A Thread About Serbia And How They Are Doing In The Soccer World Cup 2018

“in this job u must have pronciples”

has done me

3 Likes

What a nice man

3 Likes

I am formally stepping down as Serbia rep to allow @boxtoboxelder to take my place. I wish the new rep the best of success.

1 Like

i will miss your input, sir. thanks to this thrrad i have learned a lot about the serbia

Welcome @boxtoboxelder

Please ensure your support is with the proud nation of Serbia from this point on. I will NOT accept any further deserters.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/michocoach/status/1002994743440302081?s=19

Thanks Micho, couldn’t have given me this yesterday evening, no?

1 Like

Bad pronciples there mate

3 Likes

Starting XI for the friendly against Chile:

Stojkovic, Rukaniva, Milenkovic, Tosic, Kolarov, Grujic, Milivojevic, Zivkovic, Radonjic, Ljajic, Mitrovic

Game kicks off shortly, join myself and @boxtoboxelder for updates as the match progresses.

Now that Benteke has been cut from
The Belgium squad, Milivojevic is our only player at the World Cup.

So I will now be supporting Serbia with full force and try to watch all their games.

1 Like

Is the game on any streams?

No idea tbh, it’s probably the sort of thing some of the betting sites will be streaming perhaps

I’m still at work… the time difference is a stumbling block right now. My school breaks up in time for the opening games of the WORLD CUP, so I’ll be ready then!

Still cannot believe “mad dog” Stojkovic is getting a game.

1 Like

I’ve got 15 mins of lunch left. Just found a stream and it’s bloody half time. The eagles are involved in an enthralling stalemate by the looks of things.

Finished 1-0 to Chile. Our brave boys off to a rocky start in their preparation…

2 Likes

Are you Serbian mates just going to sit there and take this?

I have too much of a vested interest on either side to remain impartial here I’m afraid, over to you b2be

He has lost the plot again, hasn’t he? Right before his usual third season meltdown. I didn’t bother to read whatever shite he was spluttering, but there’s literally no chance the lads are going home early. Brazil might have enough to take a point off us, but tbqfh, I think we’ll smash them.

1 Like

His third season meltdown is going to eclipse any before, and he’s not even had the pre success of previous meltdowns yet.

OOFT!

3 Likes