A thread for arbitrarily deciding which celebrities we do and don't like

don’t know about his age but he’s from kettering so not too far away

can just see his sweaty beady eyes lighting up as he’s thought of something really witty to say and he half snort laughs at himself before he says it. eurgh

Pingu

3 Likes

I don’t know who James Acaster is.

6 Likes

not seen much of james acaster’s material but from the bits I have he does that comedian thing of pretending he is weird which pisses me off, fake as fuck

1 Like

I’ve just realised I don’t know your age at all and have made a big assumption. I’m sorry. I hope I’m not really wrong OR you’re not offended if I am

The problem here is I can’t keep track of who is cancelled. Thought this was a bit skewed to be solely based on his artistic merit, and a quick internet search confirms that he is indeed (rightly) cancelled.

1 Like

I’m older than I should be for how stupid I am :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gwyneth Paltrow

• Goop
  • Noop

0 voters

Jude Law

• Lad
  • Bad

0 voters

he’s over 300 years old :grimacing: :wink:

1 Like

nah he’s a couple of years older than me from the looks of things so you were right

Now, I’ve been to see him and I listen to his podcast but I tell you what - I have such bad vibes from him, I mentioned this on here once and no one was on board with it.

A few little things have cemented it for me, really minor, he kicked off about a baby or something once in an outdoor public space. Wish I could remember what it was exactly. Something that made him come off really spoilt and not very nice. And I don’t know, that bit on the Adam Buxton podcast where he quickly falls into character not knowing it had started recording when it had. I know so many performers are characters but for some reason it made me feel weirdly about him.

Still listen/watch everything he does.

1 Like

R Pattz

• Yay
  • Nay

0 voters

K Stew

• Do
  • Don’t

0 voters

I only recognise about half of these names, and one of them is Stan Lazaridis

3 Likes

James Acaster: annoying in large doses and when doing his ‘bit’. Fine otherwise and quite funny.
Gervais: obv The Office is brilliant and he has some alright views on animal rights etc but generally an arsehole when just being offensive for no reason and also some shit transphobic views too.
David Mitchell: He’s fine.

Vaguely remember hearing that Jude Law was a prick from someone who met him once, think my entire opinion of him is based on that.

1 Like

brie larson

• yes i like this person
  • no i do not like this person

0 voters

That’s why I hate Daley Thompson.

Yes, my friend knows him and I think he’s a bit of a douchebag. Have absolutely no evidence anecdotal or otherwise of course. Sure there was some scandal too?

do some more please, I want to remember who else I hate