A thread for boring people

yeah I need to have a big tidy and clean soon and I’m dreading it. Just stuff all over the place right now

Drink a couple of beers, stick some Rage on your headphones and power through the place inbetween air drumming.

I make up excuses to leave nights out early

1 Like

Irish goodbye?

1 Like

oh I can’t do energetic stuff like cleaning after beer, beer is for sitting down

Had a great cycle ride this morning chaps

1 Like

yearning for one of those golden days when you wake up at 5am and have those 3 extra bonus hours for intensely boring stuff like tidying the house a bit, going for a walk, drinking some tea.

2 Likes

The horse in the field I walk by on my way to work is wearing a new jacket, I noticed this morning.

6 Likes

Bloke next to me asked how my gig went, I just said yeah alright.
“yeah? people bobbing their heads?”
…yeah, that’s what happens m9

5 Likes

what colour? I would guess a kind of reddish brown

we had this guy at work who was really nice but very very boring, and he had about two or three stories he’d tell you and always tell you like it was the first time he’d told it to you. they were 7/10 stories to start with so got old pretty quickly unfortunately, but never said anything because he was a decent guy.

Had a week off work last week, someone today asked me what the highlight was.

Got my ranger to level 80 on GuildWars2, did some climbing, ate some nice food… what do you want from me? I sat around the house in my pants for most of it.

3 Likes

You’ve told this one before

2 Likes

yeah I think there’s a lot of unspoken feigned enthusiasm in people’s stories. Some times I’ve caught myself half way through like “aaah I’ve told this before” but you can’t really just go “actually nah I’ve said this already” and shut up can you? Have to tell the whole story

1 Like

Normally just pretend I have to be up early for something

1 Like

Reading books isn’t a boring thing.
I like reading books and talking about books I’ve read with other people who like to read books.

6 Likes

The horse or the coat?

if I’m out somewhere in the evening I’m often thinking “I wish I was at home listening to a podcast and eating crisps”. Guess I don’t really crave excitement

1 Like

the coat, but the horse was also brown in my mind

got an 8am start at work tomorrow and not prepped for it yet.

1 Like