A thread for helping each other find christmas presents?

J-Lew waffle

1 Like

I’ve just snap bought two Star Wars crochet kits for my crochet loving, Star Wars liking gf. But obviously I bloody love Star Wars.

Is it too “I got you these things to make for me, crochet minion”?

1 Like

tk maxx do soft ones

dunno what to buy for my 6 month old nephew

too early for black metal?

Just get him some black metal for babies, like Deafheaven.

3 Likes

black metal baby grow

1 Like

the wife already bought him a metallica tshirt but i don’t think we can give it to them tbh, don’t think my brother and his gf will really appreciate it

babby might appreciate it though

Something like this so they can make a noise?

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/6064387

These are really great, something for them to hold onto and bang together, plus you can use them in the bath and once they get older they can build towers and knock them down.

3 Likes

Plus he’ll probably need another drummer at some point and it’s good time get them started early.

2 Likes

I was actually going to suggest a drum kit for that reason but thought they might be too young :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Carcassonne is good and simple enough

i could do but my dad has appointed himself the buyer of noisy gifts to annoy the parents. he seems to very much enjoy it and i wouldn’t to take it away from him.

When my niece was that age I got her a toy smartphone that looked actually quite convincing because she liked to grab real phones. It didn’t fool her for a second.

But there were a good range of similar toys in John Lewis that had clear age ranges marked on them, which I needed because I didn’t have a fucking clue.

1 Like

@japes

i have a jay lew one and i love it

2 Likes

Our daughter loved this thing around that age, she’s two now and would still get it out of the toy box every now and again. Looks like it’s half price on that site too

1 Like

Book. Bath books are good as they are chewable.

2 Likes

Hey guys. Anyone got any suggestions for fancy gift card packaging? The TV has lost loads of weight over the past few months and I’ve got her a card for a personal shopper day (ooooh) but I don’t really want to just give her a card in an envelope.

So what to get the parents who have everything.

They go to a lot of concerts, holidays and things like that do booking anything around their calendar is tricky.

Got Tate membership a few years back, theatre vouchers went down well but want to get something a bit more exciting this year. Can go between me and my sisters so can push budget a bit…

National trust. Parents love the national trust

1 Like