A thread for helping each other find christmas presents?

1 Like

Substitute the reindeer for a cat/corbyn/Star Wars character and that would be the perfect gift.

What’s your budget?

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/259540736/custom-lego-jeremy-corbyn-minifigure

1 Like

Lego Star Wars Keyrings are good

1 Like

Less than that but I’m going to get it anyway!

Ok, imagine you’re a Star Wars and Lego fan. Which Star Wars character would you be most pleased to get a Christmas bauble of?

• Stormtrooper
  • Darth Vader
  • Chewbacca
  • Boba Fett

0 voters

Don’t get the ones with a cape, they get manky really quickly.

Or so I’m told. I am an adult.

It’ll be inside a plastic sphere so…

Oh, I was thinking about the keyrings. Wouldn’t want a bauble myself, far too festive.

Ahm oot.

She likes Christmas so I think I’m ok. Had to go with the stormtrooper option in the end as it was only one that would get there in time.

oh god, after posting in this thread about work secret presents last night i googled for secret santa ideas and now i’m getting ads for all the most inappropriate presents i decided not to buy, like arsehole pen holders and things shaped like dicks

2 Likes

Sounds like there could be a two for one deal in there.

Rock Rose is really nice

that post was from last year btw :smiley:

I stand by my year old reply.

2 Likes

Year late, not year old. Whatever…it’s nice gin

might just buy her some more this year tbh, why mess with success?

1 Like

I want to get my gf some kind of “experience” gift for two, that we could either do together or she could do with a friend (so it’s not a present for me).

Any good ones that people have done? My backup plan is the local cookery school, which is excellent, but seeing as she does more of the cooking at home than me it feels a bit cheeky.

Ok, so I’ve ended up with a total nerd for a niece and she has literally requested a desk for christmas from her parents so she can do her homework properly. Putting my obvious disappointment aside for a minute, are there any lovely stationery sets or desk tidy type things that would be suitable for a seven year old with the brain of a particularly nerdy teen?

Pottery went down a storm when I did it for my gf, where are you based?