A thread for logging times you've been proud of yourself

I was literally just feeling proud for recording this month’s radio show and thinking that at 10am I didn’t even have a tracklisting or a clue what I was gonna do. I think it’s turned out preeeeetty good.

JAG! Tune in to Soho Radio from 4pm if you fancy a listen https://sohoradiolondon.com/

4 Likes

Ran 10k yesterday for the first time in my life.

Ran 300 miles in the last two months.

Quite proud.

14 Likes

More proud of R, bit a little of myself for teaching him - he was just reading a book with his uncle who called an ungendered character a “he”, and R corrected him saying “or a she… or a they”. First time I have heard him do that :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Love that lockdown has resulted in something positive for you

1 Like

PHRASING

1 Like

Had a completely sober first date for probably the first time in my life on Saturday

1 Like

:question:

Yeah it’s been fucking great for that. Only problem is I don’t have a single item of clothing from before than I can conceivably wear (shoes and socks aside) so it’s costing me a fortune. At least I don’t need any work clothes yet. And by the time I’m done I’ll need another clothing refresh too… A price I’m happy to pay.

Was shredding a bunch of my notebooks last night and came across a rambling message to myself about something I was about to undertake and my concerns that it wouldn’t work out and I wouldn’t be able to do it.

WELL, it did work out and I was able to do it. So, I wrote that next to my old note, felt good about it for a moment and then shredded the fuck out of it.

4 Likes

:medical_symbol:

Made some voxel art.

Have caught about 10 mice and released them.

2 Likes

Didn’t even know what “cast on” meant until two weeks ago but now I’ve done this

It will be a snood one day

7 Likes