A Thread For Saturday

Morning!

I was woken up around 7 by an overheated child. It’s going to be a looooong day. What’s worse is I forgot to make cold brew last night.

Anyway, I need to pop into town to pick up a record and a film (and maybe some cold brew concentrate from Pelicano), so I should probably put some clothes on.

6am start with very excited TinyStack. Not good due to self inflicted late night & boozing. Oh well. Shower in a sec should sort me out. Bbq at the in laws this afternoon. Good cause I cba to cook anything today.

Less melting than yesterday but still quite melting.

it’s a lovely day and I’m going on a bike ride

yay

4 Likes

This morning’s big earworm is:

4 Likes

Need to exercise today but

Morning :slight_smile:
Best friend’s Dad was taken into hospital last night, all sounds quite serious. Praying he’s okay, he’s such a lovely man. She’s visiting him this afternoon so gonna meet her after for iced coffee or something, make sure she’s alright and see if there’s anything I can do.
Other than that, doing some writing obvs, as that’s all I seem to do.
Gonna pop into waterstones as well, really want physical copies of some of Katie Price’s fiction books- absolutely love them haha. Got them on my books app but I much prefer actual books (sorry trees).

Just legged some washing out. Pouring with sweat now. Great

Yeah this isn’t ideal. The more chipper you are the worse it will get as well.

1 Like

Just broke my Jack Daniels mug and it doesn’t look like the same one exists any more :sob:

ME: obviously i want to type about a big fox

AUTOCORRECT: TyPiNg AbOuT a BiT FiX aRe We?

2 Likes

We finished watching I May Destroy You last night and I’m thinking about another attempt at writing a novel.

I can’t wait for the delusional fantasies of a Booker Prize nomination to stop so I can get back to my normal life.

2 Likes

I can’t make any creative thing without at some point imagining being interviewed and saying things like “it really emerged organically, I didn’t know that’s what I was trying to say really until I’d said it…” and “in many ways, this is my homage to Rob Schneider…”

It’s embarrassing

Still need to watch IMDY as well, one of those “waiting for the hype dust to settle” situations

3 Likes

Yeah, I always have to balance this with Wor Lass’s approach to TV streaming which means she watches almost everything unless I’ve specifically asked her to wait.

Morning.

Got a crick in my neck. My bedsheets are mainly sweat.

BBQ later though and getting driven there how decadent.

Have had sex and pancakes and now I feel sick.

4 Likes

I dont understand… Not your land… Not your concern???

2 Likes

that’s a funny face

5 Likes

Fry up, watching twin peaks

7 Likes

damn fine breakfast

3 Likes