A thread for the evening

listening to the old S Club 7 album and writing a lesson plan for cooking tomorrow :slight_smile:

aww im so cute

2 Likes

Just watching S Club 7 videos

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

What a fucking song S Club 7 - Never Had A Dream Come True - YouTube

really sore, quite exhausted, angry, anxious, overwhelmed, just generally can’t be arsed. would very much like to be able to hibernate :thumbsup:

feels like im watching children in need - brings a tear to my eye and a tingle to my skin

edit: whoops hahaa didnt even listen to the song. it wasn’t ‘never had a dream come true’ that they covered, it was ‘lately’. misremembered that.

cathy dennis was almost entirely responsible for the tunes!!! remember this? she later did SWEET DREAMS MY LA EX and some rachel stevens album tracks here, here and here :kissing_closed_eyes::ok_hand:

Made it to the airport on time but the planes an hour late. Gonna wander around and look for dissers.

2 Likes

despite being in all day off work, my housemate has elected to do her rotad deep clean of the kitchen at 7 in the evening, meaning no dinner for me for at least a few hours.

pray for prof.

she did this for s club 8 too

while i’m on the subject of cathy dennis, of course she wrote toxic and showdown for britney, can’t get you out of my head for kylie, some stuff for janet jackson, and about you now by sugababes mk. iii

she was also responsible for these absolute tunes.

Let’s hear it for Cathy Dennis

Have felt dizzy/groggy all day. Urgh.

Cleaned the bathroom and now I’m sweating buckets/feel rubbish.

#sclub7chat

we used bring it all back in assembly last year and it’s been in my head ever since

have s club on my ipod in the car as well so quite often listen to them on the way to work

fav member: hannah was i was younger, now its tina because she was underrated or paul because he really didnt look like a popstar

1 Like

i liked one step closer

1 Like

i liked both

#eclectic #imjustme

1 Like

EVERYTHING YOU SAY TO SMEE

TAKES ME ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE METHS,

AND NOW I’M BOUT TO BREAK

3 Likes

bet paul was the type to do coke with richard bacon in the blue peter toilets cos the others just didn’t understand him

2 Likes

just remembered a kid in the year above that thought he was really hard (he was quite hard tbf) looked well like one of the s club juniors

everyone used to sing one step closer at him haha

1 Like

100%