A thread for The_Respect_Winker and Aggpass to settle their long-running feud. Profk is involved too for some reason.

I would like to state that the original intentions of this thread were NOT to inspire any romantic occurrences between the two, but if it happens it happens.

7 Likes

in a manner of speaking

1 Like

And we’re right back where we started

interested to see who will crack first. genuinely feel like vicariously bad inside even though it’s a bit :smiley:

1 Like

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.

6 Likes

This is “a bit” to you?

regretfully so.

A good result for the Neutral

More gutting than you’d imagine that I essentially lost this 4-1

God bless my one true loyal friend, 'Cado

5 Likes

*5-1

I was trying to remain neutral but I’ve switched to your side now, you deserve more respect imo

1 Like

You’re not even a real Doctor.

3 Likes

An admirable intent but I’m pleased to see you’ve come round now

At the creator and mediator of this, I was intending to stay unbiased but I’m also a sucker for #doingnumbers and one party is bumping the reply count up significantly more than the other so I’m abandoning my fence-sitting.

A victory for Pagass then. He’s got you coming and going

1 Like

I’ve actually switched my vote now, in the hope of intensifying the beeves

1 Like

Absolutely the attitude we need in these fractious times.

Apologies for not boosting your thread with my top quality content, but I’m trying to ‘rise above’ him and his desperate antics.

Thank you very much, my friend. Just remember, there’s always room for a little more though!

1 Like