A thread for thoughts that don't warrant their own thread

He looks like one of Louis’ over-25s on Michael Bublé night

Pretty pleased with how this is going

2 Likes

Maybe I should bring back the weekly user review threads and/or the polls midway through threads to see how they’re going

got really into toothpicks, ideal for satisfying the nervous fidget impuslse

3 Likes

Very cool

The toothpicks were hidden from me at home for a while, precisely because of that

Do you say “At the minute” or “At the moment”?

• I always say “At the minute”
  • I always say “At the moment”

0 voters

I wish the uk had those vending machine shops that you can buy groceries and stuff in and are never closed. I also wish we had got good vending machines like Febo.

1 Like

There’s a bird outside that sounds like a squeaky wheelbarrow but it isn’t a dunnock or a chiffchaff.

Why are birds named like that?

Be a bit fucking stupid if they were called Steve or Sharon or something.

1 Like

Like to mix it up a bit, to be honest. At the moment I’m very much an ‘at the minute’ kinda guy.

2 Likes

I have a sort of pal who is homeless and I never have cash, but whenever I bump in to her I’ll buy her some food and toiletries and stuff. She says she appreciates that and having a bit of female company more than just money.

No.

Yeah, me just saying “No” was harsh. That’s actually a very droll post. Sorry @urbanfox

1 Like

Grim.

Febo is fun

1 Like

FTFY

Yeah, completely disgusting (apart from whatever those croquette things are called) but fun nonetheless

3 Likes

Apology accepted, friend. I thought it was very out of character from you tbhumble.

2 Likes