A thread for Tuesday evening...

Evening! :wave:

Just noticed there wasn’t a thread so here we are.

How are we all? What was/is for tea? Plans for the rest of the evening? Etc etc…

Vindaloo? Oi! Oi! etc.

2 Likes

hiya!

Pasta for dinner. Got me a coop pizza special for later too.

How are you?

1 Like

hi s_w, all.

having a lazy evening and had oven pizzas for tea. wanting to go out for a walk in a bit but will wait for the sports fanatics to disperse. need to do some photoshop stuff later but i’m bad at it and i dread it.

1 Like

Evening,

Shepherd’s pie for dinner. I burnt the roof of my mouth on the potato like an idiot.

I’ve got my internet radio show later on, although I doubt it’ll be any more than the usual few listeners thanks to the football

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQL0JBPAfmv/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like

Been on the phone to my mum, and she asked if we can get rolls “down there”. Yes mum they have rolls in England.

10 Likes

Evening.

Watched football.

Had a slightly disappointing Chinese for tea.

Watching more football.

2 Likes

Fed the child some Thai green curry, she loved it. Going to go and drink a can of cider on a walk and listen to choons.

4 Likes

Nice! I’m good thanks, uneventful evening. Can’t decide what to watch on TV, might treat myself to a beer in a little bit. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Adorable.

oh yeah I got some budweiser too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice! I’ve got a grapefruit IPA I picked up in Lidl on offer today. Cheers! :beers: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes
  • Have some Victoria sponge and custard
  • No, you’ll undo some of the benefit of your 10 mile walk earlier

0 voters

1 Like

I’ve voted ‘no because you’ll undo the benefit…’ even though I use cycling as an excuse to be a pig.

Do you need the custard on a VS?

1 Like

Had pasta bake, garlic bread, Linda mc sausages and peas for tea.
Then a Mars ice cream.

Quite tired so likely to go to bed before ten…

Just marked load of assessments and fair to say💪 smashed it.

2 Likes

Very much a ‘can do’ type situation.

3 Likes

When a friend asks to pop round for a catch up

• Oh that’s nice, a catch up
  • What have I done wrong or what’s gone wrong or could you just tell me please so I’m not going to spend the next 23 hours in a state of heightened anxiety?

0 voters

1 Like

Day 1/7

4 Likes