A thread for Tuesday evening...

Option 3: Can’t we just be friends through WhatsApp and occasionally meeting for drinks?

1 Like

FFS, wore jeans for the first time in days and now I’m sweating buckets.

2 Likes

You mean baps right?

1 Like

Going to have to drink some very cheap, very strong and very cold cans of cider to cool down now.

Feels weird being in an evening thread, haven’t been in one in months.

4 Likes

Seems like an good plan to me!

Beer, snoozing dog and The Office (US) on TV is a nice Tuesday combination.

2 Likes

No idea what those look like

all I want to do now is snack on things. Keep on walking back and forth to rummage in the kitchen, sob. This will not do.

Hi DiS :wave: watching Search Party and after a bit of a ropey start I’m really enjoying it :blush:

1 Like

Is Search Party the one with Maebe from Arrested Development?

1 Like

Maebe aye, Maebe no

2 Likes

I really enjoyed S1 but have never gone back to it

Think it’s got a lot of cringe and my tolerance for that is … not high. Maybe I’ll recommence though

Ayeeeee

1 Like

Yeah, I know what you mean. I feel like I tried watching it before and must have given up for that reason because I found the first episode very familiar.

Hmmm maybe I take it back.

whys it so hot

stop being hot

3 Likes

Sorry can’t help it

1 Like

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Other option: oh you’re having a baby or getting married or something

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS @colon_closed_bracket !!!

2 Likes

There’s an alarm going off somewhere and it’s driving me round the bend. I can’t concentrate on the telly because i can hear the alarm in the background. It’s really faint and i can’t even tell if it’s coming from somewhere outside or within the building but it’s still making me want to cry. I’ve been round the room ~listening~ which would have looked extremely strange to anyone watching. Please make it stop :sob: