A Thread For Wednesday

Alright? Back to work today and the weather has taken a turn for the horrific. Real cba going on here right now. Already looking forward to a Brian Harvey Special for dinner and more Schitt’s Creek later. What you got going on?

1 Like

Alrighty. 6am start today to continue the never ending task of moving the shop around into it’s normal layout. Leaving at 2 and get to spend some time with the kids this afternoon :grinning:

Snapped one of my shoelaces on my DMs today so really could do with some cash to get some new shoes

6 Likes

This is the earliest I’ve been up for days. Studio today.

So Sleepy; about two cups of coffee into the pot and have started to suspect that the coffee is faulty since I’m still yawning about every 30 seconds.

I suppose I need to get dressed too? I’m not sure I remember how to…

Morning all.

GF is working today, so I reckon I’ll largely be doing Lego, playing vidya and looking after Smudge.

Might get a few Mandalorian episodes in too.

1 Like

Couldn’t get to sleep until an hour or so ago when I then had a horrific nightmare so I’m awake again. Might have a shower then try again.

2 Likes

I can leave the house today for the first time since Monday last week! :partying_face:

Not that I’m going to do an awful lot with my newfound freedom.

11 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

17 Likes

This:

It’s very tasty. Mine is sadly finished.

5 Likes

Morning all!

I’m waiting for someone to collect a TV stand before I properly start my day doing household admin tasks (get someone to fix my cooker/ open a door that stopped opening/ groceries), personal grooming (haircut) and assorted other important tasks (playing computer games/ preparing for job interviews).

It’s raining outside and it seems cold.

1 Like

I’m sure there’s a weak joke to be made about being able to slide into your DMs but I can’t quite make it work

1 Like

There’s a weak joke for everything if you try hard enough

3 Likes

Just finished work. Off work for 12 fucking days! :partying_face: watch me catch covid or something…
No plans other than going to London tmrw. What is this weather fuck off!

4 Likes

Morning. Waiting for the rain to pass / a GP phone appointment and then I’ll head out for a quick spin.

Gonna go for a pint this afternoon I think.

1 Like

Technically back to work today, but I don’t anticipate much work being done tbh. I’ll just be logging in to make sure there’s no issues, so fingers crossed

1 Like

I had the best “night’s “ sleep I’ve had in a fortnight last night but it still ended at 4 am with a load of annoying back pain. Can heartily recommend the shower option which bought me another couple of hours. Weighing up whether to nip out now for a quick walk in the gloom.

1 Like

Working today audit

• Aye

0 voters

Another day of wasting my life in a pointless job I hate :partying_face:

4 Likes

Anyone want to offer a little help here?

25 across is Lustier, prone to cause more satisfaction (8)

Morning smashers X

R woke at 6 and vomited so no plans today… Seems ok now, still sleeping, and was only the once so :crossed_fingers: was just too many heroes last night.

Got a real urge to deChristmas the house seems bit too early though.

Slightly tipsyly ordered some snakeskin boots the other night so they should arrive :rofl: Just £12!!

3 Likes

I was thinking the second word could be grouse? But can’t get the first one to work.