A thread for Wednesday

Had a load of nightmares last night, worst one was something was trying to eat my ears and i had to hide under my sheets in bed and i woke up holding the sheets over my head to protect myself.

Pretty tired now

DAY OFF
NO PLANS
HARD CHILL

Haha I’ve got another hair appointment booked for December. So remind me then.

1 Like

HP BD @spicer ! :cake:

1 Like

Left late so ran most of the way and now sat in the dentists waiting room panting and sweating :melting_face:

Also woke up with a Jimmy Neutron style quiff and it actually looks kinda cute :blush:

1 Like

Anyway, it’s a hard day in the office today. A miserable drive in through rain and drizzle, and now the office is half empty, and one of the people I was meant to be meeting doesn’t appear to be here

It’s my mum’s birthday tomorrow, so I’m going to pop and see her at lunchtime, and drop off some photos of Jimbo - which is basically all she wants for her birthday these days

Other than that, an unexciting day so far

Happy Birthday @spicer! :birthday::tada:

1 Like

Thanks for the birthday wishes you lovely bunch :cupid:

3 Likes

Picked these up yesterday afternoon! Someone had left them outside their gate for freeee :blush:

What should I make? I was thinking something with frangipane.

3 Likes

On the Brighton train. Might just stay on it tbqfh

3 Likes

Rhubarb surprise

(the surprise is that it’s a pizza)

2 Likes

crumble

1 Like

/free fruit which is definitely not poisoned

1 Like

Had to put my coat AND boots on to walk across my garden to my shed. Plus I think my boots are leaky. And I’m hungry despite having had breakfast.

2 buskers murdering to death Dancing On My Own :grimacing:

Really enjoying there are muddy paw prints on the roof of my neighbour’s car

7 Likes

I think an apple and rhubarb frangipane would be marvellous :yum:

2 Likes

Moving house today. First time I’ve done it in one day where you leave the old house for the last time before you get the keys to the new house. First time we’ve paid for proper movers so we’re just sitting around while they do all the hard work.

Happy birthday spicer.

2 Likes

oh hadn’t even realised this one :frowning:

2 Likes

low-key one of the funniest dissers imo

4 Likes