A thread for Wednesday

Dw I’m already on the case :blush:

4 Likes

Swap him back in in exchange for Sean I reckon.

not even low-key tbh, he’s a genius

he told me he was setting up a discord so he could talk about smashing pumpkins to himself all day in lieu of DiS

2 Likes

6 Likes

30p!? Disgrace.

3 months of nose meds - acquired!

1 Like

Allo all. At the airport, enjoying a naughty pre-noon pre-holiday pint

7 Likes

Hello again :wave:

Went over to my stepmum’s again and I’m starting to think she just invites me over when she wants errands doing. She struggles a bit with arthritis so I don’t mind doing things like watering the plants for her and doing the odd food shop but when she’s got me buying bottles of wine at 10.45am it’s just… embarrassing. It’s not the first time either and I need to say something but idk. Stick it on the to do list I guess.

My fridge is leaking water so I need to clean out the… drain something or other Google tells me, so I’ll empty and deep clean the fridge and do that shortly. Fun fun fun.

Going over to my cousin’s for dinner this evening which will be lovely tbf. Just feeling a bit fed up really which is very pathetic of me.

Is it leaking inside the fridge? There’s a little hole at the back that gets blocked or frozen over or whatever. Waggle a cotton bud down there for a bit and it’ll be fine.

Not pathetic at all :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Outside in one little corner! It’s been doing it for ages but I think it is the back cause I just had a look and there is a pool of water at the back. Thank you, you’re the best :heart: :heart: what would I do without you, eh?! Xx

1 Like

Just sit around all day eating soggy food and adding to the fridge-lake with your tears, obviously.

2 Likes

Oh my god it had gunk in it and I was sick.

Still! Fixed now I think :smiley:

Gonna have a coffee and then deep clean it. Gross.

1 Like

YOU’RE WELCOME!

1 Like

just had some free pizza. win.

1 Like

I eat the skin of the kiwis now :innocent:
ps. does anyone know why the passionfruit skin isn’t wrinkly? They always used to be wrinky.

1 Like

I saw some meerkats today.

4 Likes

Good stuff innit

2 Likes

Question for people who eat kiwi skin: what’s nice about it? Isn’t the texture gross and hairy?

Just provides a contrasting texture to the inside I reckon and is easier to chew than you’d think. Nice bit of fibre.

3 Likes

I’m eating it for the nutrients, it’s not particularly nice but it’s not bad either, I like the fuzzy texture. Cutting it into small pieces makes it easier to munch through .

2 Likes