A thread for your wednesday needs

Is this work related or are you pro bono-ing a peniod?

dinner first

1 Like

How do you deal with hat hair?

I have really bad hat hair today. And it won’t go back down.

Nothing to report.

Morning. This is my Monday but I’ve got Nils Frahm tonight to keep me going. Even if the new album is underwhelming we’ll still get Says and Hammers and the toilet brush song so that’s good.

Knackered today. Just want to sleep at the desk. Day off tomorrow though. Zzzzzzz

feeling pretty low not gonna lie

I just leave it quite messy to be honest chief. I’m in a post-wax hair world so no styling necessary.

Possibly the position of the tongue in their mouths to pronounce different vowels.

going to see new wes anderson tonight at the GFF opening, fully expecting @Lo-Pan to be there as there’s free booze

3 Likes

Eh excuse me fitz, I’ll be here alright but In my capacity as festival supporter and supplier…and just maybe because of the free booze :grinning::wink:

4 Likes

Oooo jealous!! I’m looking forward to seeing that.

1 Like

aye i love his stuff, the trailer looks great too

1 Like

hopefully having a beer for breakfast is a good idea

“I’ve 'ad tae gooooo ter Burger King”.

What I thought was “a” puts the tongue low in the mouth, whereas “e” (in trespass) is in the middle and “u” is high, so trespuss against us takes fewer movements.
On the other hand, I might be talking bullucks.

What a world.

Alright 1st album Dexy’s

1 Like

My hair looks like shit is what I’m getting at.

Hey gang

It;s Bill Withers in Brighton today - what happened to that Bil o meter thing someone was doing?

I’ve got a 2nd interview for the job I interviewed for a couple of weeks back! was pretty convinced I’d fucked it so that;s good. I neeeeeeed to get out of my current role as it is doing my head in. Only downside would be I’ve started doing a bit of people leadership and I will miss that as I’m actually quite enjoying it.

Got a massive calf cramp last night and had to leap out of bed, no pleasant. Did some youtube yoga before work, and went to sainos.

BYE

1 Like