a thread in which you can document your clock changing, should you wish to do so

2 Likes

not gonna bother this year

4 Likes

Deliberately posted this back when so I could use it as a reference as to how to change my oven clock, as I knew I’d forget, which I did

‘taps head’ up there for thinkin’!

4 Likes
1 Like

That’s a hell of a clock

Good clock, good mate, all round good thread. Love the clocks going forward eve #cgfwe

We’ll all be eating our tea in daylight tomorrow lads, come on!

Too much ‘technology’ automatically does it nowadays, but then some also doesn’t. Does my phone do it? Probably, but maybe not?
#clocksgoneback?
#unsureoftimeduetotechnology

Our oven clock is already rocking BST (because we didn’t change it back last October)

Can’t wait for my extra hour in bed!!! Clock

1 Like

Similarly, I didn’t change my watch. Saved a lot of hassle there.

1 Like

I don’t mind the oven being out by an hour, because I only use it for cooking timings, but a watch out by a whole hour? Respect for dealing with that for so long!

I only wear it so sporadically so it wasn’t so bad. Usually I am aware enough of what hour it is and am more concerned with where the big hand is anyway.

1 Like
7 Likes

My microwave is ready and waiting for summer!!!

2 Likes

They put the clocks forward at work last Sunday, I assume, accidentally.

Slightly irked about having an hour less before I have to go back to work. Still, could be worse, the poor bastards on the night shift have to change the clocks in 70 trucks :smiley:

Not going to be able to sleep tonight because I’m paranoid my phone won’t update and my alarm won’t go off at the right time.

2 Likes
4 Likes