A thread just purely about Stacey Solomon

The Chase is very good

You’ve literally spent this entire thread proving how poor your grasp of pop culture is, you’d be a pub quiz liability and you know it.

Good one!

Hi Ant

3 Likes

I think modern pop culture would be a problem but everyone has their weaknesses, right?

Hello, friend

alright, andy warhol

True, but if there was an asthma round I reckon I’d do ok.

Not really sure what you even mean here. I described my brain making a decision in a way that was clearly jokey. I can’t help it if you guys just assumed I had studied the brain for many years and was actually spouting stone cold scientific fact, flattering though that is.

1 Like

How many points does a Troll Slayer cost nowadays?

1 Like

15 Likes

:smile:

1 Like

It’s terrifying to think how much arcane 40K knowledge I know, considering I haven’t been inside a Games Workshop for the best part of 20 years. I reckon I can still name most of the Primarchs. Christ.

this word…this word

file alongside problematic and that other one

words like these make me glad I’ll be living in a shack in 5 years time

1 Like

This fails to recognise that

that lots of people don’t engage with mainstream culture

that those that do don’t consciously read all elements of what they’re skimming over

that people don’t all have the same levels of curiosity

that names and words that are unfamiliar are often bleeped out by people’s brains when they’re encountered.

I’m in no way surprised that someone on here wouldn’t know who Steve O and Stacey Solomon are.

3 Likes
  • Some people are just old.

Is this… is this the first classic thread on the new DiS Social Board? Big fan of the Chase and the Stace fwiw.

Anyone who knows what any of these things are should be ashamed

3 Likes

You can call pn any names you like, marckee. Don’t drag me into it.

1 Like