A thread so you can stay 'with it'

Oh didnt know it was closed. Where’s it moving to?

Damn, its gone mainstream

“Grand Central” (god, I hate that name)

1 Like

Isn’t that the flat one they’ve been doing at Sainsbury’s for about 10 years and called it a stonebaked baguette?

Never go in sainsburys but i dont think those pointy ends have been around in the uk before this year. Idk.

Edit. the seeded one seems more on the spectrum of heading towards being sharp but certainly a few evolutions off yet

Probably depends on the Sainsbury’s then Regents Road love a sharp pointy end.

2 Likes

i love a sharp end. am i weird?

You’re on DiS, so probably.

10 Likes

Had a little seeded bread roll from Sainos the other day and it had quite pointy ends to it.

4 Likes

At some point, they’re gonna stop allowing you to take bread on the plane

3 Likes

The North Face gillet, every single teenager wearing the one they got for Christmas on Cross Street this afternoon.

Going through this thread and would like to log that my wife is now wearing white socks over her black leggings a lot lately and this is absolutely doing it for me.

Apologies, do we need a ‘what’s doing it for you right now?’ thread?

1 Like

just take it to the socks thread and cause some havoc

1 Like

Those really shiny leggings seem to be well in. Maybe they were already mentioned here.

It’s a specific sheen, definitely not leather, but also not exactly like anything else.

I don’t really have an opinion on them but I see them a lot.

8 Likes

Dryrobes if the school playground is anything to go by.

1 Like

Right yeah, I’ve noticed this too. And people calling those that wear them ‘dryrobe wankers’ on the internet. Not really sure why they exist nor why folks are irked by them.

They’re really nice and comfy, and because people need to ostracise, I guess.

1 Like

Think they were originally designed for swimmer and surfers? They got taken out of that context because some people found them convenient. To me it seems similar to those instagram accounts that take the piss out of people in London wearing North Face when they aren’t exactly going up Pots and Pans in February.

Anyway Goldie Lookin Chain did a video about them

https://x.com/theglc/status/1755981800277479496?s=46

4 Likes

Describing leggings and other clothing as buttery- soft

Like butter is the only thing they can think of that is soft and they want their clothes to feel that way

It’s weird

This could just be TikTok tbh

3 Likes