A thread to ask specific questions to specific DiSers *Rolling*

Hmm, not sure about the protocol of this but I’ll have to run it by the powers that be later.

It was in the bedroom of my first proper girlfriend with her door shut, I was nervous about it on accounts of how I felt like I should have had a first kiss already by that stage of my life, I think it went ok, I remember her perfume very vividly and it’s a very evocative smell if I ever smell the same one somewhere.

I was 39.

2 Likes

hey @foppyish what was the last thing that made you crack up laughing

@anon5266188 are you a fan of Alain de Botton or was that Tweet you posted just one of those things that entered your timeline?

@anon5266188 was it with your first proper girlfriend, or just in her bedroom?

1 Like

I know what you mean, I get the same feeling whenever saps posts.

1 Like

Excellent.

@Ruffers Do you only wear all pink now?

Hey wr thanks for the question. No I have a pair of pink sunnies that accent my all-black wardrobe quite well I think. That pink shirt I was wearing was a Summery one-off.
Holds sentimental value too, it was my Grandad’s who died 12 years ago, the shirt is very much older than that but I don’t think he died in it thankfully. It is airy/baggy too which was definitely needed.

1 Like

@1101010 - what items do you currently have attached to your belt?

9 Likes

Thanks for you reply. I’m wearing a lot of pink these days too, feels nice.

I’m really struggling to remember, I think it was something that miss foppyish and I were laughing about together, something she said or did. It’ll come to me (I hope).

I am not wearing a belt.

When I wear one the only thing attached are my trousers/shorts.

@1101010 pint soon?

Yes, mate.

1 Like

8 Likes

@lucien - where for art thou?

3 Likes

@plasticniki if you could have a bath filled with anything delivered to your door, what would that be?

Look m11 I’m no Tongue enthusiast but you’ve ballsed that right up

Oh yeah. Well Shakespeare is for LIBTARD ANARCHISTS these days.

Those are only 330mls at best, I reckon.

2 Likes