A thread to find out about what the kids of DiSers are into at the minute

I can ask for specifics but I believe he drives a red van and steals fairies.

His predecessor is called Dr. Plotter. My eldest wrote a short story in which Dr. Plotter tried to kidnap the youngest but failed. On the back of the story, she wrote “next instalment: Dr. Plotter gets killed!” However this story never got written as my eldest was too scared to write it :frowning:

6 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu4P7vnAdU7/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1js97vtc2jokg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvPPogKA7Hz/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=18ckrkqockhv1

5 Likes

This reminds me when me and my sibling were little: I was walking around in one of those Fisher Price cars and they were lying on top like Snoopy for some reason.

Then they fell off accidentally to which my first response was to switch the computer on and make a “newspaper report” about it in this kid friendly word processor thing (it was Word I think but with more cartoon animals telling you how to spell iirc)

Quite keen to get myself on #CheekyTeam.

1 Like

The Child used to love this.

She’s moved onto other pop up books involving Animals.

1 Like
  • Pegs
  • In The Night Garden
1 Like

The Child likes:
Telling me to stop it.
Telling me to sit down.
Peppa Pig.
Telling me to do the Makaton from Mr Tumble.
Building towers.
Stealing cereal out of my bowl.
Biscuits.
Wearing aprons to do cooking.
Making her parents wear aprons to do cooking.
Wearing shoes.
Making her parents wear shoes.

5 Likes

Cheeky Team member checking in

3 Likes

I remember finding one of those old baby books which described how I “like most puddings”

Oh another big hit lately is nonsense talk where she says stupid words and I have to answer yes or no, then we swap. Today it progressed to sign language to accompany the words. Just ordered the Du Iz Tak book, or whatever it’s called, as that’s just nonsense language and she’ll love it.

1 Like

She’s sounds like such a cool gal

1 Like

Turns out the youngest is into being a “pick and mix acter” (I need to ask what this means. It rhymes though)

IMG_20190516_190449194

20 Likes

new kanye (or whoever) tracklist looks promising

12 Likes

That is essentially a very good list of ways to live your life frankly.

7 Likes

Son (Aged 5)
Playing and watching football
FIFA and Rocket League on the PS4
Practicing his reading
Writing stuff in his writing book
Lego
Inventing jokes
Spider Verse

Daughter (Aged 3)
Snapchat filters
Matilda (the film)
Bounce Patrol
Playdoh
Make-up/nail varnish/jewellery
Talking to Alexa

1 Like

…Wear sunscreen

please share one of these

That would have to be #15

haha I’ve been away with work this week so haven’t got any fresh ones. Will ask him tomorrow. Most of them revolve around poo.

His favourite joke (not invented) is:
“Knock knock”
“Who’s there?”
“Cows go”
“Cows go who?”
“No silly! Cows go MOOOO!”

5 Likes

please do!

has he discovered the poo based knock knock ones yet e.g. “who’s there?” “sloppip” etc?

2 Likes