A thread to find out about what the kids of DiSers are into at the minute

Remarkable young person.

7 Likes

What a foul mouthed child!

11 Likes

I’m dead

2 Likes

A is extremely into her Duplo and “baby Yoda”, both of which are combined in this photo.

This post paid for by PROF$.

15 Likes

F is into Pinky Malinky on Netflix @anon45164313 and I have to say I did like what I saw. @-ing you as M might like it too.

1 Like

If her name’s in it, she’ll be into it

3 Likes

She’s into Wednesday so is redecorating Animal Crossing with Wednesday and Enid stuff

She also made herself up to be both chatacters

Her as Enid

4 Likes

She’s changed to Wednesday

3 Likes

Eldest found a big bag of barbie clothes my wife had when she was a kid. We’ve had four solid hours of fashion shows since, Ru Paul’s cover girl song blasting away the whole time

15 Likes

Scagden kids half term update: both been getting very into live music and been to gigs yesterday.

Youngest, 15, went to see Cavetown with mates and eldest, 18, went to see Skullcrusher in London with me. Good times all round.

13 Likes

Near where we live there was a manor house that burnt down in the early 20th century. There’s a stream that runs through the site (with a public footpath alongside). It’s chock full of bits of old pottery, which my daughter has taken to collecting.

Over the half term week she decided that she needs a way to display it - so she’s attempting some ‘mosaics’.

It needs some tidying up, but this is her first attempt.

31 Likes

My eldest is directing her first proper music video today

A crew of 10 & a cast of 38 kids

:fist:

28 Likes

Eldest - Bringing stones that he finds interesting home from the school playground.

Youngest - Saying ‘there’ or ‘up’ in place of actual things that she can say the words for that she wants and then screaming when you don’t immediately guess what it is that she wants.

3 Likes

Dance Monsters on Netflix.

She’s discovered a load of horrible American kids’ YouTube channels and has recently added a horrible and annoying English kid playing computer games to the rotation.

Lionel Richie made another appearance this morning. As overheard from the youngest: “My middle name is danger. Lionel ‘Danger’ Richie”

12 Likes

Our younger is mad into this just now too. I keep finding pebbles in random places.

2 Likes

E is into licking.

Faces. Doormats. The ground.

7 Likes

You guys need to keep this in check. My eldest is about to spend three years at university studying rocks. Nip the pebble thing in the bud asap.

Youngest is a drama kid and has recently got into prop design in a big way. She’s Ferdinand in her drama performance of The Tempest and she’s made her own sword.

22 Likes

Absolutely love this!

1 Like

Only just noticed the awesome sword. Just gazing at that massive Lego titanic.

3 Likes