A Thread to Guess Who Changed the Respect Wanker's Name?

Totally agree x

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Was it theo @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Yes

4 Likes

Honestly we don’t have the resources to take on the Parsefone family at the moment, they’re in too deep, he’s even tight with the Chief. We might need to catch these puppies red… pawed.

1 Like

How do we know the username has changed and there just isn’t a new user called The_Respect_Wanker who coincidentally has the same avatar #makeuthink

1 Like

And so should you lot, for this absolute shambles. (With the exception of @The_Respected_User who seems to have been an innocent victim).

1 Like

What I’m reading here is that this thread has the vitality of youth and the intuition of those unbroken by life, I agree.

Maybe it was bart simpson

5 Likes

Honestly I am confused.

I thought @whiterussian changed @antpoc’s name to @The_Respected_User at his request in his original thread about wanting respect a few days ago?

1 Like

oh no I don’t know I’m so confused

I’m on to you, Theo.

1 Like

@The_Respected_User I don’t get it. Do you wank when people give you respect? Or do you wank to EARN respect? Or something else?

1 Like

He’s just a Wankman straight up. Pay no mind.

1 Like

Oh has this become a thing? I changed it as a bit in the football thread and then forgot about it. I’ll change it back.

Well another day, another case closed. Seems like crime’s never-ending tide will swallow us all whole one of these days. But we’ll wake again tomorrow, safe in the knowledge that a few of us, a strange, sexy few of us still have the heart to clean up our cities streets.

3 Likes

Knew you’d get to the bottom of this
Someone give this man a raise

4 Likes

just staggers around, vigourously ransacking his dignity, until finally he releases several arcs of liquid silk from the fleshy nozzle of his fork

1 Like

Does that mean the username 'The_Respect_Wanker" is up for grabs? Was gutted when it went

Just to say @profk and I will be speaking with our lawyers about some of the libellous claims in this thread.

1 Like

Just tag @Epimer it’s quicker