A Thread to Guess Who Changed the Respect Wanker's Name?

If only they’d changed his password at the same time as his username

1 Like

Bang on (for once).

perhaps people don’t know the answer to the equation

if 1 x = 1 respect, what is x?

We’re trying to see if Medium from the hit tv show Medium can lend some psychic expertise to help solve this mystery

I really thought we were friends.

Got to say Profk really dancing his way up the suspect’s list here

1 Like

I can’t even begin to imagine the sorts of things. Just so, how and why and a bit of what.

I used to think so too, a long, LONG time ago before the mask was taken off.

I’ve had it, frankly.

I guess the only thing for me to take from this really is that you wish that I couldn’t access this community to make posts and engage with my friends here.

Its really sad to know that’s how people feel but if that’s how people feel I guess that’s all there is to it

I hope you have a good life x

1 Like

Would explain a lot

1 Like

3 Likes

I also hope I have a good life

Been tailing marckee for hours now, if he ever stops dogging I might be able to catch a lead on this situation.

4 Likes

Let’s just say a -arsephone asked…no wait that’s too specific. P- asked for my input on the matter as a valuable and respected member of this community, and I had no choice but to be truthful with respect to the integrity and values of dis.

Let’s leave it at that

1 Like

If you’d be prepared to testify I can get you a good deal

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: When in doubt, tell the truth. — Mark Twain

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

:crystal_ball: Yes

4 Likes

Honestly we don’t have the resources to take on the Parsefone family at the moment, they’re in too deep, he’s even tight with the Chief. We might need to catch these puppies red… pawed.

1 Like

How do we know the username has changed and there just isn’t a new user called The_Respect_Wanker who coincidentally has the same avatar #makeuthink

1 Like