A thread to post in a poll about what your phone case is like

££ though

Sell a bike and get a bike riding app game.

2 Likes

The Huawei camera is amazing.

Everytime I see someone with these they look super worn and frayed. Also if you lose your phone you’ll also lose all your cards? No thanks.

3 Likes

Found an iPhone in one of those cases in the street and yeah, four bank cards too. Nightmare.

Treat yourself to anything nice?

Tracked them down on Facebook and gave them it back.

Poll is missing ‘oversized McDonalds fries etc’ option. Am quite partial to the massive handheld mirror one.

Shit thread. They dont work

I don’t use it for putting cards in as this is silly since the cards scratch the screen when you close the case up. Also there’s a pouch for notes and stuff but this is also silly since it pretty much erodes every time you use it.

I was just drawn to the sleek leather design and chose to spend £10 on it, probably because I’m a pretentious prat.

No case. Someone designed my phone to look the bollocks and it cost me money, balls to wrapping it in a shit block of plastic/leather/etc.

I’ve just picked up a Moto G6 Plus. It was about £200. One of my tasks for this evening is to set it up.

I’d agree but I drop it too easily for that. Does always amuse me though how much reviewers will go about the gorgeous design of a phone, when it’s like that it’ll spend it’s entirely life covered in a £4 case.

1 Like

new phone = new case

ranging from the classy to the not so classy

I like the coral or light blue ones at the top

think the first one is what i have

go with the bananas though

Got to say I am pretty amazed by those five colours. Fucking hell really mind blowing!

1 Like

Another vote for Davidoff Cool Unsheathed.

exactly