A thread to say sorry to you guys

Hey all

I may have acted erratically recently, dipped into the hardship fund a few times and I haven’t delivered all my records on time for everyone that bought them. I just want to apologize, I’ve been under the care of my grandparents on and off as I’ve suffered a string of complete emotional breakdowns. Today I’ve had ANOTHER one whilst burying my mums ashes at a cherry tree. I’ve been a mess all year and feel the need to apologize, I’m not sure if I have done anything wrong or not, but I’m worried that I have so have decided to issue this public apology :frowning:

8 Likes

I don’t think anyone would hold any of that against you mate. You’re a great bloke and I’m so sorry about your mum. Don’t stress and concentrate on getting back to your usual self

59 Likes

Hope things get brighter in time for you, mate. Sounds like you’ve been through a few traumas and life can be pretty rough without them anyway. Keep going, and never be embarrased to ask your pals on here for help.

9 Likes

You’ve got nothing to apologise for, the fund is there to be used when it’s needed, you’re a force for good here and I’ve really appreciated all your great advice in the gaming / Switch threads. Look after yourself, you deserve good things.

9 Likes

Literally nothing to apologise for man. That’s what the fund is there for, and so what if some people haven’t got their records - your well-being is the most important thing. Hope things get better man, the light at the end of the tunnel is always there.

8 Likes

Take care of yourself bud. If you ever need a ear PM me anytime.

4 Likes

You’ve nothing to apologise for, I hope things turn around for you.

That’s what the funds for and it’s completely non judgemental.

4 Likes

As others have said, no apology needed. Take care of yourself ducky x.

5 Likes

Take care pal x

6 Likes

Just to echo and reiterate that you have literally nothing to apologise for and that you are an excellent person that we’re all very, very fond of x

6 Likes

Aw man, that all sounds so incredibly hard. Please pm if I can help in any way. Sending love.

Have you got somebody with you this evening? Xx

3 Likes

I’m so glad to hear you’re making use of the hardship fund. If you need any more don’t be afraid to ask. We love you xx

4 Likes

I haven’t delivered on promises and raffle prizes on here either. It’s totally in the spirit of this site that these things aren’t 100% perfect and everyone understands that life gets in the way.

13 Likes

Sending you so much love ducky.
If you ever want to DM about anything, even just to get stuff off your chest, mine are always, always open. Xx

3 Likes

Nothing to apologise for. If you ever stumble we’ll pick you up, not complain about the fall. Stay strong

5 Likes

Sorry to hear you’ve been going through such hard times yiaad, I like you so much that your posts make me smile before I’ve even read the content (i.e. just seen the poster name). Big love.

2 Likes

Sorry you’re struggling, duckster. You’ve been one of the brightest sparks in my short time on DiS, take care of yourself :heart:

6 Likes

If anything man I owe you an apology for not acknowledging the arrival of the records I bought off you. Sorry about that. You’ve done nothing wrong on here that I’ve spotted at all: you’re always one of the best parts of this place. I hate that you’ve been struggling so much of late and I hope things get brighter for you soon. In the meantime DiS is here for you - my PMs are always open. Take care of yourself chief.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear you’re having a tough time. You’ve nothing to apologise for. Hope things improve soon buddy.

3 Likes

I don’t post much mate but that sounds properly tough, all the best.
I think we might be Switch pals so if you ever fancy some mp get in touch.

3 Likes