A thread to talk about both great and awful merchandise

How was the Cher concert? Which venue?

When does the questionable merch start?

3 Likes

Birmingham Arena - she was very very fun.

2 Likes

i saw her at the manchester arena and it was fine? like shes 73 or whatever but id really rather not have a ten min break every three songs. the slot of three abba covers then a video then an instrumental bit was a great place to go to the loo and the bar tho. think my favourite song was the 20 min monologue about how she was told she was too old for it when she was 40. fair dos for getting into the outfit from the turn back time video and still looking banging tho

2 Likes

Pics of yer Discworld mug please.

1 Like

this is the best merchandise that i own

9 Likes

I saw her at The O2 last week. Great fun.

why did you go to a cranberry juice museum if you don’t like cranberry juice

11 Likes

Me too!

Paid a fortune on the secondary market for tickets but Mrs HYG really wanted to go for her birthday and didn’t think to mention it until after it had sold out.

Quite enjoyed the slow place / videos between songs, can’t say I’m a massive Cher fan but I loved the ABBA covers, the rambling anecdote, and I Got You Babe was very sweet.

1 Like

Ocean Spray museum, he’s a big MSP fan.

4 Likes

Seemed like a good idea at the time.

Got 2 official Games Workshop mugs.

What about a sub-thread for suggested merchandise? I keep thinking that two-piece bands should do their own egg cups for some reason.

4 Likes

“In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only tea”

4 Likes

HIVE TEA-RANT

4 Likes

Got some frankie cosmos socks and a tote bag last Sunday

I was working on a coffee/carnifex one but it doesn’t work.

The Horlicks Heresy?

4 Likes

Earl Grey Knights

2 Likes

Stephen Malkmus t-shirt. So awful, it’s great.

10 Likes

Primarch of the Thousand Suns, Magnus the Redbush

5 Likes

Every year since it was released I think I’ve had opportunity to post the William and Kate commemorative fridge. Troubling.

21 Likes