:partying_face: :birthday: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :gift: :tada:

3 Likes

HB CCB :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy birthday! :birthday::tada:

1 Like

Greeting Happy Birthday GIF by macniten

1 Like

You are incredible ccb. You have amazing ideas and you brighten up the boards just that bit more. You bring a sparkle to the boards that is only going to come from you. You always join board discussions.

I hope you have a great birthday. Scout.

(Sorry, I stole this felicitation from the kids of dis thread here but I was going to write that you had the cheeriest smile so it tracks)

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

11 Likes

Happiest of happy birthdays to one of the very best :partying_face: :birthday: :gift:

1 Like

Many happy returns to a truly, truly fantastic human being x

1 Like

Happy birthday!! :champagne:

1 Like

Once again, a mighty champion. Have a blissful day X :sunny::sunny::champagne:

1 Like

Happy Bday m9! A true gent in these troubled times. Have a gr9 day x

1 Like
Happy birthday ccb, I hope you have

a lovely daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

2 Likes

Happy birthday, I’m so happy we have you here :blush:

:birthday::birthday::birthday:

2 Likes

HB C_C_B!
Proper legend.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone! As you’ll see from the daily thread, I’ve had a truly Bill Withers of a day :sunny: :beers: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

PS I was talking to Mrs CCB about being back on here and she sang β€œguess who’s back / back again / Colon’s back / tell your friends”. It’s nice to be kept humble :pray:

3 Likes

Good to have you back c_c_b

Happy Birthday :cake:

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

Did you know that you share a birthday with the Dave Matthews Band Chicago River Incident?

1 Like

Happy birthday :balloon: :partying_face:

1 Like

I did know this!

Happy birthday mate!

1 Like