A thread where people who aren't into wrestling can listen to wrestler's entrance songs and then speculate about what they think that wrestler might be like (provided they want to of course)

I this thread people who aren’t into wrestling can listen to wrestler’s entrance songs and then speculate about what they think that wrestler might be like (provided they want to of course)

probably just a generic good guy underdog man

He’s certainly generic that’s for sure! I think you’ve nailed this one Bammers.

1 Like

Instead of finding muscly men and trying to teach them to act why don’t they find actors and train them to be muscly I think this revolutionary idea could increase wrestling’s popularity 10 fold

I don’t agree with this

When I went to a monster truck festival a few weeks ago, one of the supporting acts was a wrestling match. It was a tag-team match, one of the teams were classic wrestlers, very muscly, long hair, just wearing pants, and the others were overweight, wore leggings and short-sleeved shirts, looked like scumbags. I confidently said to my friend, “I wonder who the heels are!” in a rhetorical manner, only to find my expectations flipped on their head (suplexed, almost!), when the clean-cut guys turned out to be the baddies while the announcers encouraged us to cheer on the punk-looking gnarly dudes. It was a very entertaining bout (even though the heels won!)

2 Likes

(that’s actor david arquette who was world champion for a while. it did not increase wrestling’s popularity 10 fold)

This is an excellent idea for a thread, thanks Ant

1 Like