A thread where we compliment each other

I find @AQOS acceptable

also, warm, funny, kind and a supportive and good friend. And I admire his passionate food and drink opinions

3 Likes

Was just about to say how much I enjoy our, ahem, debates :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I always give 100% on here :relaxed:

3 Likes

cheque is in the post

3 Likes

I would rather chat to most of the people here than most of the people I know irl.

5 Likes

@Gnometorious is an excellent friend and I like her, and I especially appreciate her calling me out on my bullshit

3 Likes

np

There are a great many people here I would happily have an evening on the pints or cans with. Smashing bunch of dweebs.

2 Likes

You’re obsessed. My legal team have been informed.

5 Likes

Also, this website has the hottest chicks.

1 Like

I want to say I sincerely wish I was as good at actually being funny as you :+1:

also anyone saying that @Gnometorious and @Avery are great, trust me when I say that if you think they’re great on here, meeting them in person is just impossibly good

@NickDS and @badmanreturns have caused me to find music that was so good it made me cry and I’m not even exaggerating when I say that

was gonna compliment someone else too but thought it would sound weird

also he’s very good looking so probably doesn’t need it anyway

(no seriously, imagine being that good looking while also being a genuinely nice person… outrageous)

(if you think “oh that sounds like ___ it may or not be the person I’m thinking of, so just say who you’re thinking of, ta”)

9 Likes

:frowning:

if anyone guesses who it is, will happy say they’ve got

jordo, you’re comfortably one of, if not the funniest person on the boards, and I’d love to share a pint and a carolina stack with you.

8 Likes

@anon19035908 seems like someone I would get on really well with off the boards. I’d get on with all of you, but funkman especially.

5 Likes

Absolutely right back at ya.

2 Likes

@ttf is a really nice guy who I enjoy bumping into in Guildford. fucking ridiculously on point cardigan game too.

5 Likes

@jordan_229 your physique is well fit m9 x

1 Like

Oh Wiggy! You’re the sweetest :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Very much over hyping us there tho :wink: x

2 Likes

Awwwww you :flushed: