A thread where we encourage each other to do the tiny bits of admin we've neglected that will improve our lives

I’m about to turn email notifications for DiS off. I’ve wanted to do it for ages. I think this is a good opportunity for us all to detail the little tasks we need to do and give each other the motivation we need to GET SHIT DONE!

2 Likes

I probably need to get life insurance sorted

1 Like

YOU CAN DO IT! Make sure to use a comparison site and get the best deal and possible freebies!

I BELIEVE IN YOU!

1 Like

I just subscribed with an email address that I never check.

So much that just opening this thread fills me with dread

6 Likes

I need to take the old radio that’s been taking up space on my kitchen worktop behind the new radio for about three years and put it in the loft where I will no longer be able to see it.

I need to semd a phkto of my bank statement to get arefund from a loan

Might just use the ‘deadhappy’ Company that keeps advertising on Facebook, I’m sure should the worst happen my parents would enjoy the cartoon skulls and irreverent attitude to death that this brand is built upon

3 Likes

at least you’ve done your accidental rapping for the day

1 Like

It’s one photo! Easy! Can you send the photo as an email?

TRY US!

i need to mark something as dispatched that i sent off this morning but feel a great reluctance to do so

I’ll choose one of the least depressing options and say that I promise that I will wash my bedsheets tonight

one of my cousins messaged me on fb asking for help with a project aimed at warning english businesses of brexit through fb ads and I accidentally read the message and now I’m probably roped in ffs.

I have just turned off email notifications from DiS, which I have also been meaning to do for a while. It’s difficult being so popular, loved and respected, isn’t it?

1 Like

I just submitted my most recent expenses report which I’d been putting off. Thanks, pal x

2 Likes

I need to return some books which arrived water damaged but finding a Hermes drop off point is SO HARD.

I’d like to encourage @sadpunk to sort out the mess of paperwork in his top kitchen drawer.

1 Like

I’d like to encourage @cutthelights to recycle that old pair of trainers that he is never going to wear again.

3 Likes

I’d like to encourage @doubleespresso to book that dentist’s appointment he keeps postponing.

1 Like