A Thursday Evening in February ๐ŸŒƒ

Hello friends

Itโ€™s the evening now. How was your day?
What are you upto this evening?
I predict a lot of sitting!

Had a bit of a draining day/week. Was planning a good leftovers dinner but increasingly suspicious I cba to stand up in the kitchen for 40 minuteโ€™s putting it together.

• Order pizza, you deserve it, sweet and incredibly beautiful gnome :pizza:
  • Get in the kitchen you lazy sack of rotton potatoes :potato:

0 voters

Hello. Weโ€™ve got pizza. You should too, imo

1 Like

Pics?

Theyโ€™re just yer morrisons The Bestยฉ jobs. Nothing too exciting!

Just cba to cook today. Made some bread earlier so itโ€™s net 0 imo, Iโ€™m fine with that

2 Likes

Me too. Not sure whether to go for a Dominos Texas one or a Pizza Hut one. Tricky.

Itโ€™ll be a pizza, film and drink for me. The pizza will last me tomorrow and Saturday and so Iโ€™ll be repeating tonight a couple more times. I can live with that.

1 Like

I spelled rotten wrong on purpose, btw, just fyi, tbqh.

Hello! Making Mexican burgers for dinner, and drinking a beer. Havenโ€™t got anything else to say really, have a nice evening everyone!

3 Likes

Knew I could rely on you to put me in my place @profk :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Made ramen

Was really good

6 Likes

More information, please. And pics, ofc.

1 Like

Any Brighton metropolitan elite know if VIP Very Italian Pizza is any good? looks like one has opened on an industrial estate round our way, and support local and all that.

2 Likes

Evening.

Itโ€™s a toss up between room service pizza and getting some kind of deliveroo to the hotel. Letโ€™s see what Prestons got to offer

Chucked some chilli flakes, cumin, paprika, coriander, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper in with the mince and made it into burgers. Gonna top them with Mexicana, sour cream and guacamole (Mrs F not me).

2 Likes

And @laelfy ofc :kissing_heart:

Hope you end up with something delicious! (and keep us updated obvs) :blush:

1 Like

Evening all!

Weโ€™ve eaten some chicken cooked with onions and sumac. It was good.

We might watch Patriots Day after I do some work or I might just not bother and rush it tomorrow.

Donโ€™t get room service.

Hi gnome

Bit of a lazy one. Went on a walk through the Winnal Moors and saw a fancy heron and a goldfinch. Got a load of nice bits from various places. Gonna do bedtime in a bit.

Got some sort of baked feta and roasted Mede veg thing for tea, some beers and bed not too late.

1 Like

Why

Not particularly photogenic but tasty as fuck

3 Likes