A tip for dating, non-single people

Tell your current partner you’ve got to work late

this is polyamorophobic

Is that latin for ‘a shit parody thread’?

I’ve often wondered how people who do ‘normal’ 9-5, Mon-Fri type jobs manage to be knocking someone else off on the side.

And in any case, how anyone can find time - and be bothered to - maintain a bit on the side.

Maybe I’m just too lazy.

Yeah I would stand absolutely no chance unless someone wanted to service me at lunchtimes.

yes - i would struggle to fit in in (lol)

who’s got the energy to date two people?

Is that why you have quit your job?

Is that a proposition?

I joke with 'er indoors that the various train tickets, receipts, local maps etc I bring back from work trips are all part of an increasingly elaborate concert cover-up of an affair I’m having, because when else would I find the time?

Oh how we laugh.

ye… no

NO!!! definitely not!

As I have said, I am available some lunchtimes.

You could easily get away with it if you do a lot of working away and travelling, etc.

I’ve got lunchtimes and every 3 or 4 weeks I have a couple of days off in the week and work a weekend, but that’s far too irregular to keep something going.

Good friend of mine is banging a married woman about 13 years older than him (after getting together at the Christmas party, natch)

Obviously he was loving it until she asked her husband for a divorce and now is asking what the living arrangements are going to be with him.

She saw him almost every night and used christmas shopping/gym as an excuse everytime. How he didn’t notice a) she never had any shopping when coming back b) went out in going out clothes and c) came back pissed everytime always causes me confusion.

Maybe he did?

Daaay-ting?