A tip for dating, single people

I was amazed to discover a little trick my single friend showed me at the weekend…

She got a text from an unknown number from someone who said they’d met her recently and wanted to ask her out for a drink and she couldn’t remember who it was, so she saved the number as a contact ‘A’ and then opened whatsapp to have a look at their picture!

Isn’t that great!

I would have loved that in my day!

What if you don’t use WhatsApp?

I’ll be honest, when I was single

She got a text from an unknown number from someone who said they’d met her recently and wanted to ask her out for a drink and she couldn’t remember who it was

is not a scenario I would recognise at all.

I’d have gone with ‘WhichApp?’, tbh.

I’m not even on the dating market

This Girl Improved Her Dating Life Using This One Weird Trick

I have done this before, though I’m pretty sure WhatsApp doesn’t show you the name of the person (they would just come up as “A”) so you’re still left in a slightly awkward position. Defintely more likely to forget someone’s name than face.

Who needs tips when you’ve got the note technique?

that’s the whole point, once you see their face you’ll remember who they were, this was a friend with a new number on the wind up so didn’t give a name, I would imagine a real personw ould give a name

you could try a google image search if the face doesn’t ring a bell

new phone who dis

and then just follow them to work

excellent idea

Ooh brilliant I’m getting texts daily from mysterious women at the moment.

This is a little monoganormative guys, honestly.

They need the sex more, call it affirmative action

Standard technique. If you’re in the tinder game you have to look your best on Whatsapp for when things move over. It’s almost as important as the tinder photos. Has to be a good’un, shouldn’t be one of the photos she/he’s already seen, shouldn’t give the game away that you’re considerably less attractive than you’ve made out.

Got to admit, I don’t miss it.

tbf I use this at Christmas/New Years when I get the random group texts.

Also, 90% of people have their phone on facebook so if you type the number in to the search bar, you get their profile, name, the works.

Hack into their emails to gain access to their credit report, makes it easier to decide whether to go on a first date innit

my wife’s clearscore is tied directly to a prenup